**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE NEWEST CRIMINAL JUSTICE TRAINING TOPICS OR CUSTOMIZED TRAINING FOR YOUR AGENCY?**
At NCJTC, we leverage the knowledge of more than 200 subject matter experts to bring you a wide variety of relevant criminal justice training affecting the safety of our communities today. We offer flexible training options to meet your training needs, including bringing the training to YOUR LOCATION either live in-person or virtually.
**CONTRACT WITH US** for one of the following options:
**SINGLE AGENCY CONTRACT TRAINING**
A customized training session specifically designed to address your agency needs can be developed. Training participation is limited to just your own agency
* Host an existing training offering that is open to outside agency participants. **[VIEW CURRENT OFFERINGS HERE](http://ncjtc.fvtc.edu/training/search-results?prg=PR00007469)**
* Virtual training options are available
* Access national subject matter experts who will present current and in-demand training topics in your community
* Earn **FREE** seats for your agency when minimum enrollment for the course is met
* NCJTC staff handles all logistical matters related to the program
* **HOST REQUIREMENTS** include providing a training venue that can comfortably hold up to 50 participants and is in close proximity to lodging and a regional airport. To ensure success, we also ask for host assistance with marketing and promotion.
* Host a training as part of a state, local or foundation training award you received such as VOCA funding
** LET'S GET STARTED!**
For more information about what we can do for you, please contact:
Aaron Tomlinson, Program Development Administrator | (920) 993-5133 | [Email](mailto:email@example.com)
Jessica Heimann, Project Specialist | (920) 735-2409 | [Email](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)